Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Reserved a car through Hotwire, my plans changed, I called to cancel hoping to get a refund at best a credit.No such luck, the customer service rep (I use that term lightly) and her supervisor regurgitated the same company line "no refunds, exchanges or transfers." They didn't care that my family circumstances had changed around the holidays, all they cared about was that they had my money.

Got a call the next day from another person at Hotwire, I had emailed the CEO, instead of a solution, he told me the same thing.

So instead of doing the right thing and helping a customer to find a solution Hotwire is sticking to their policies.This cost me $140.00, I'm telling everyone I know and posting on every complaint board and social media forum I can find about this farce of a company.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of hotwire car rental booking from Hotwire. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Hotwire to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rigid policies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Priceline. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotwire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments