I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room!I was excited to get such a nice property for such a reasonable rate.
When I was confirmed into the Holiday Inn I thought it must have been a mistake. On Hotwire, the give examples of a 4 star as a Westin and a Hyatt. They have Holiday Inn listed as a 3 star example. I thought there muse have been something wrong as I paid, and was locked into a deal for a 4 star.
I called Hotwire for help. They explained that they don't use their examples as the basis, but they use Expedia...really? On Hotwire website they lead you to believe you will get a Westin quality, and then they stick you with a Holiday Inn? To make maters worse, the Holiday inn was not kept up to standards.
The curtain had a ton of mold...and they gave us 1/2 of a roll of Bathroom tissue I'm not blaming Holiday Inn...They;re not a 4 star. Hotwire is a Hotscam...stay away from them.
No longer will I book on them.I hope you bankrupt youselves with your shady practices!
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Prior purchases were okay
What I disliked
- Scammed me they did not deliver what the advertised
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "From the minute we walked in the service and attention to detail was superb! Everything was clean and all of the staff were polite and happy. I had a one..."
- "We have just returned from a wonderful visit and do not have a single complaint.We have been to many all inclusives and the food here was by far the best...."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."