1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room!I was excited to get such a nice property for such a reasonable rate.

When I was confirmed into the Holiday Inn I thought it must have been a mistake. On Hotwire, the give examples of a 4 star as a Westin and a Hyatt. They have Holiday Inn listed as a 3 star example. I thought there muse have been something wrong as I paid, and was locked into a deal for a 4 star.

I called Hotwire for help. They explained that they don't use their examples as the basis, but they use Expedia...really? On Hotwire website they lead you to believe you will get a Westin quality, and then they stick you with a Holiday Inn? To make maters worse, the Holiday inn was not kept up to standards.

The curtain had a ton of mold...and they gave us 1/2 of a roll of Bathroom tissue I'm not blaming Holiday Inn...They;re not a 4 star. Hotwire is a Hotscam...stay away from them.

No longer will I book on them.I hope you bankrupt youselves with your shady practices!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prior purchases were okay and stated that there is a room for improvement of scammed me they did not deliver what the advertised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of hotwire holiday inn room booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Hotwire needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotwire holiday inn room booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hotwire. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Priceline.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments