New York, New York
1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room!I was excited to get such a nice property for such a reasonable rate.

When I was confirmed into the Holiday Inn I thought it must have been a mistake. On Hotwire, the give examples of a 4 star as a Westin and a Hyatt. They have Holiday Inn listed as a 3 star example. I thought there muse have been something wrong as I paid, and was locked into a deal for a 4 star.

I called Hotwire for help. They explained that they don't use their examples as the basis, but they use Expedia...really? On Hotwire website they lead you to believe you will get a Westin quality, and then they stick you with a Holiday Inn? To make maters worse, the Holiday inn was not kept up to standards.

The curtain had a ton of mold...and they gave us 1/2 of a roll of Bathroom tissue I'm not blaming Holiday Inn...They;re not a 4 star. Hotwire is a Hotscam...stay away from them.

No longer will I book on them.I hope you bankrupt youselves with your shady practices!

Review about: Hotwire Holiday Inn Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Prior purchases were okay.

I didn't like: Scammed me they did not deliver what the advertised.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion