I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room!I was excited to get such a nice property for such a reasonable rate.
When I was confirmed into the Holiday Inn I thought it must have been a mistake. On Hotwire, the give examples of a 4 star as a Westin and a Hyatt. They have Holiday Inn listed as a 3 star example. I thought there muse have been something wrong as I paid, and was locked into a deal for a 4 star.
I called Hotwire for help. They explained that they don't use their examples as the basis, but they use Expedia...really? On Hotwire website they lead you to believe you will get a Westin quality, and then they stick you with a Holiday Inn? To make maters worse, the Holiday inn was not kept up to standards.
The curtain had a ton of mold...and they gave us 1/2 of a roll of Bathroom tissue I'm not blaming Holiday Inn...They;re not a 4 star. Hotwire is a Hotscam...stay away from them.
No longer will I book on them.I hope you bankrupt youselves with your shady practices!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
- Prior purchases were okay
What I disliked
- Scammed me they did not deliver what the advertised
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "I was a new customer with hotwire; there is/was a link on their website that says $10 off your hotel booking when you sign up for their subscription newsletter, so..."
- "April 28, 2016 Apple Vacations Customer Resolution Department Dear Apple Vacation: On March 16, 2016 myself along with Tammy McDaniel booked a vacation with your company. When calling your reservation department the customer service..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."