Featured Not resolved

Booked a room with hotwire, one of the hot rate deals , I got a room at Knights Inn fort bragg, Fayetteville NC, first they charged me $15 for an " up grade" to non smoking, room was disgusting, hate to see what the original looked like if this was upgraded, customer service was horrible, kept spouting apologies with no action, left went to another hotel. No refund as of now!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of knights inn fayetteville fort bragg. Hotwire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned knights inn fayetteville fort bragg in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hotwire. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Priceline.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments

#1120187

A review of the contents of your "review":

1.Hotwire is about as low as you can go; it's at the bottom of the barrel.

It is for cheap people who either don't know any better, can't afford better, or simply don't care.

2. Your reservation was non-refundable. Read the terms before you confirm!

3. When you book with a site like this, you aren't guaranteed a room type, you're literally getting whatever rooms they have left or whatever they want to get rid of.

Better rooms are saved for those who paid appropriately.