I was a new customer with hotwire; there is/was a link on their website that says $10 off your hotel booking when you sign up for their subscription newsletter, so I tried to sign up.But no matter what email address I entered, it said, you're already subscribed!
Not true! I called their support to figure out what was going on. After talking to three different representatives (being transferred when no one wanted to take the time to understand), finally the supervisor Hector convinced me to go ahead and book the reservation, and he would refund me the $10. So after I booked, he transferred me to someone else and guess what?
No discount.. No cancellations, just screwed out of $10. Obviously, not a large amount of money... But the fact that they lied to me and screwed me out of the money is exceptionally irritating.
I will never go anywhere near this company again.SCAM!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotwire Hotel Booking
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I booked a hotel room for our upcoming family vacation in Cape Cod this morning through Hotwire. They represented the room as a 3 star (comparable to a Hilton..."
- "I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour. They sent me an email confirming that I..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."
- "WORST EXPERENICE EVER!!!!!! EYBROW WAXING (DONT GO THERE)inside the Walmart in California MD.2 light skin black females working there ( seemed very mad ( mayb at there ( sleeping in..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."