Abingdon, Maryland

I was a new customer with hotwire; there is/was a link on their website that says $10 off your hotel booking when you sign up for their subscription newsletter, so I tried to sign up.But no matter what email address I entered, it said, you're already subscribed!

Not true! I called their support to figure out what was going on. After talking to three different representatives (being transferred when no one wanted to take the time to understand), finally the supervisor Hector convinced me to go ahead and book the reservation, and he would refund me the $10. So after I booked, he transferred me to someone else and guess what?

No discount.. No cancellations, just screwed out of $10. Obviously, not a large amount of money... But the fact that they lied to me and screwed me out of the money is exceptionally irritating.

I will never go anywhere near this company again.SCAM!!!

Review about: Hotwire Hotel Booking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $82
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.