I was a new customer with hotwire; there is/was a link on their website that says $10 off your hotel booking when you sign up for their subscription newsletter, so I tried to sign up.But no matter what email address I entered, it said, you're already subscribed!

Not true! I called their support to figure out what was going on. After talking to three different representatives (being transferred when no one wanted to take the time to understand), finally the supervisor Hector convinced me to go ahead and book the reservation, and he would refund me the $10. So after I booked, he transferred me to someone else and guess what?

No discount.. No cancellations, just screwed out of $10. Obviously, not a large amount of money... But the fact that they lied to me and screwed me out of the money is exceptionally irritating.

I will never go anywhere near this company again.SCAM!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $82. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hotwire and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Priceline that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hotwire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Hotwire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments