NEVER USE HOTWIRE AGAIN!!!

41 of 183 Hotwire reviews

I was a new customer with hotwire; there is/was a link on their website that says $10 off your hotel booking when you sign up for their subscription newsletter, so I tried to sign up.But no matter what email address I entered, it said, you're already subscribed!

Not true! I called their support to figure out what was going on. After talking to three different representatives (being transferred when no one wanted to take the time to understand), finally the supervisor Hector convinced me to go ahead and book the reservation, and he would refund me the $10. So after I booked, he transferred me to someone else and guess what?

No discount.. No cancellations, just screwed out of $10. Obviously, not a large amount of money... But the fact that they lied to me and screwed me out of the money is exceptionally irritating.

I will never go anywhere near this company again.SCAM!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hotwire Hotel Booking
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #706612

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hotwire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
41 of 183 Hotwire reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hotwire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hotwire.
Filing a new complaint about
×