Abingdon, Maryland

I was a new customer with hotwire; there is/was a link on their website that says $10 off your hotel booking when you sign up for their subscription newsletter, so I tried to sign up.But no matter what email address I entered, it said, you're already subscribed!

Not true! I called their support to figure out what was going on. After talking to three different representatives (being transferred when no one wanted to take the time to understand), finally the supervisor Hector convinced me to go ahead and book the reservation, and he would refund me the $10. So after I booked, he transferred me to someone else and guess what?

No discount.. No cancellations, just screwed out of $10. Obviously, not a large amount of money... But the fact that they lied to me and screwed me out of the money is exceptionally irritating.

I will never go anywhere near this company again.SCAM!!!

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Airbnb's futile arguments and unfairness towards customers Airbnb "Le 21 avril dernier, nous avons rserv la chambre des matres chez Alex, Hollywood. Lannonce disait : All amenities included. APARTMENT FEATURES: - you get your own master bedroom with..." Read more Bookvip - We LOVE Tahiti Village in Las Vegas! Bookvip "Hey, so here we are doing a little review for Tahiti Village Resort. It was awesome. It was a great time. We were here 3 nights, 4 days, and it..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "We had FOUR different vans in two days, obviously indicating they had significant vehicle issues.This culminated in our fourth van breaking down..." Read more Bookvip - I thought this was too good to be true but folks this is real! Bookvip "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more