I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour.They sent me an email confirming that I had 3 days rental period.
When I arrived at Hertz counter, the attendant told me the voucher Hotwire sent them was for a 2 day period only, and any extras would have to be paid to Hertz. She said I could call Hotwire to explain, but considering I already spent 1 hour in line, and that was a gross mistake, I just proceeded with the car pick up, believing Hotwire would fix it. My bad! I sent 4 emails to Hotwire to have the problem fixed, even with copies of the documents attached, and they just say that they can do nothing, that the extra hours are on me...
I would pleasantly pay for any hours ABOVE THE 36 I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR, but it wasn't just the case.They stop answering my emails and Hertz charged me $26.48 for the *** extra hours (notice that it would even buy another full day with Hotwire, cause they charged me $18,95/day for the rental).
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer support
- Undelivered service
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotwire Car Rental
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "This was my Wife and I's first time flying international and to Mexico. Upon landing, headed through Mexico customs which wasn't a problem at all, be sure to fill out..."
- "Our stay at Westgate was more than a 5 star rating and we owe everything to BookVIP. We enjoyed everything the resort offered. We are from Miami,FL and we didn't..."
- "Our Review of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg Tenn..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."