2.6

I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour.They sent me an email confirming that I had 3 days rental period.

When I arrived at Hertz counter, the attendant told me the voucher Hotwire sent them was for a 2 day period only, and any extras would have to be paid to Hertz. She said I could call Hotwire to explain, but considering I already spent 1 hour in line, and that was a gross mistake, I just proceeded with the car pick up, believing Hotwire would fix it. My bad! I sent 4 emails to Hotwire to have the problem fixed, even with copies of the documents attached, and they just say that they can do nothing, that the extra hours are on me...

WTF!?!?

I would pleasantly pay for any hours ABOVE THE 36 I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR, but it wasn't just the case.They stop answering my emails and Hertz charged me $26.48 for the *** extra hours (notice that it would even buy another full day with Hotwire, cause they charged me $18,95/day for the rental).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and undelivered service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of hotwire car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Hotwire needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotwire car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hotwire. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Priceline.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments