Salisbury, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Booked a room with hotwire, one of the hot rate deals , I got a room at Knights Inn fort bragg, Fayetteville NC, first they charged me $15 for an " up grade" to non smoking, room was disgusting, hate to see what the original looked like if this was upgraded, customer service was horrible, kept spouting apologies with no action, left went to another hotel. No refund as of now!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments

#1120187

A review of the contents of your "review":

1.Hotwire is about as low as you can go; it's at the bottom of the barrel.

It is for cheap people who either don't know any better, can't afford better, or simply don't care.

2. Your reservation was non-refundable. Read the terms before you confirm!

3. When you book with a site like this, you aren't guaranteed a room type, you're literally getting whatever rooms they have left or whatever they want to get rid of.

Better rooms are saved for those who paid appropriately.

Hi, Wards here! We just finished our vacation in Acapulco, booked with BookVIP! We thought is was too good to be true, thought it was a scam, but we were wrong! Bookvip "The staff at the Mayan Palace Acapulco are the warmest people on Earth. While our Spanish is minimal at best every person greets you with a smile and covers their..." Read more We wanted to thank BookVIP for amazing trip to Costa Rica where we saved over $1500 Bookvip "Secrets Papagayos is a wonderful intimate village. The staff is first class and offer excellent service. The food is very good. The views are great and the water is welcoming...." Read more Paid Hotwire car rental for 3 days. They sent Hertz a voucher for only 2 Hotwire "I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour. They sent me an email confirming that I..." Read more Amazing Honeymoon Vacation - BookVIP, you ROCK! Bookvip "So first we'd like to thank BookVIP for giving us this really beautiful place to stay at, cuz they provided us with a really great deal. I will say that..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more