Hotwire - Review about Knights Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg from Salisbury, North Carolina
Booked a room with hotwire, one of the hot rate deals , I got a room at Knights Inn fort bragg, Fayetteville NC, first they charged me $15 for an " up grade" to non smoking, room was disgusting, hate to see what the original looked like if this was upgraded, customer service was horrible, kept spouting apologies with no action, left went to another hotel. No refund as of now!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Knights Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour. They sent me an email confirming that I..."
- "From the minute we walked in the service and attention to detail was superb! Everything was clean and all of the staff were polite and happy. I had a one..."
- "We came to Breathless to get away and we had a wonderful time! The staff and E team were excellent!! We love going to the shows at night and the..."
- "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..."
- "I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman. We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices,..."
- "I was @ store in Raleigh, NC off South Wilmington & Tryon Rd. This cashier took upon himself to ask if I was using EBT because I bought a..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."