I booked a rental car through Hotwire for 3/4/15.

They provided the wrong address for the rental car's office.

I had to keep my cab for additional 20 minutes in search of the car's location, at additional cost of $25.00. I asked for reimbursement Hotwire refused, since I didn't change my card! (?) I was on the phone with them for 35 minutes.

I purchased car insurance through Hotwire, my card was charged 3 week before the date of rental. Enterprise Rent A Car informed me that they do not honor the insurance offered through Hotwire, and I had to pay double.

I Called Hotwire: "We are not responsible for a 3rd party charges"

I WILL NEVER USE HOTWIRE AGAIN!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hotwire. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Priceline that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hotwire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Hotwire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hotwire?

Comments